ISAZ 2012: The Arts and Sciences of Human-Animal Interaction
|Description:||This conference is open to papers and posters from all disciplines relevant to the study of human–animal interaction. We also welcome the submission of short films and video-works on the subject of human–animal interaction.
Topics will include:
• Animals and human–animal interaction in film, television, literature, music and art
• Attitudes to animals and animal issues (contemporary and historical)
• The impact of human–animal interactions on the health and well-being of people and animals
• Cultural studies of human–animal interaction
• Animal welfare and ethical issues
2012 marks the 25th anniversary of Anthrozoös, Journal of the International Society for Anthrozoology. Join us for this special event in the journal’s history.
Contact for further information and/or any queries.
• Tel: +44 (0)1386 750534
From Wednesday 11 July 2012 - 09:00 AM (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima
To Friday 13 July 2012 - 5:00 PM (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima