Support

Support Options

Report a problem

You are here: Home / Forum / General Discussion / HABRI Central Reviews / #289 - Your Brain on Nature Now Available for Review. Get Your Copy While They Last!

Forum

Your Brain on Nature Now Available for Review. Get Your Copy While They Last!

1. Myrna Milani

How important is nature in our lives? The complete title of our next book for your reading and reviewing pleasure says it all: Your Brain on Nature: The Science of Nature’s Influence on Your Health, Happiness, and Vitality. For the incredibly low price of a maximum 1500-word review you will discover:

the latest research on the physiological and behavioral effects of nature.

how to use this information to rejuvenate your screen- and derrière-benumbed body.

the value of incorporating nature into your interactions with others, including your patients and clients.

Never written a book review before or have other questions? Not to worry. If the subject matter intrigues you and you think you’d like to participate but you’re not sure, email me (a.k.a.. Myrna Milani) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I’ll help in any way I can.

If you already know you can’t afford to pass up this amazing opportunity, request your copy of Your Brain on Nature from Christopher Charles at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Add Post

User photo

You must be logged in to comment.

Please keep comments polite and on topic. Offensive posts may be removed.