The HABRI Foundation is calling for research proposals to investigate the health outcomes of pet ownership and/or animal-assisted activity or therapy, both for the people and the animals involved. To learn more, visit https://habri.org/grants/funding-opportunities/ close

You are here: Home / Forum / General Discussion / New User Announcements / #288 - Introducing myself - therapy, service dogs and pets

Forum

Introducing myself - therapy, service dogs and pets

1. Veronica Sanchez

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a professional dog trainer and behavior consultant in Northern Virginia (just outside of DC) and I’m interested in all aspects of the Human-Animal Bond. I have quite a bit of direct experience with service dogs, therapy dogs, but right now the focus of my work is mostly with pet owners. I am looking forward to discussing more on these topics with others in the community. My small business website is here: www.cooperativepaws.com and includes quite a few pictures of my own dogs in case anyone wants to peek.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

Veronica

Veronica Sanchez

2. Janet Velenovsky

Well, hello, Veronica! I just learned about this site. And I am very pleased to find you here!

Janet Velenovsky

3. Veronica Sanchez

Hi Janet! So happy to see you here too! Lots of great info here.

4. Christopher C Charles

Don’t forget to let us know what sort of materials would be most useful to you. The study of human-animal interaction is a pretty big pond—anything you can do to help us direct our content acquisition efforts is always appreciated!

Add Post

User photo

You must be logged in to comment.

Please keep comments polite and on topic. Offensive posts may be removed.